Welcome to the best wedding resource for upcoming bridal shows in New York. Bridal shows are a fun and exciting way to plan your Wedding in Buffalo, Rochester or Syracuse, NY! There are many benefits to attending a bridal show or expo. You will meet with the top wedding professionals in the CNY & WNY area. Register for your free tickets today.
Pearl Street Grill Bridal Show
76 Pearl Street
Buffalo, NY 14202
Our Shows Are Made For You!
Our Bridal Shows will show you a whole new world of business' and services... and you won't have to spend a fortune to do so! It is your time to do something for yourself. These bridal shows are setup with you in mind. The goal of our vendors is to make sure that you are extremely satisfied.
Prepare for a unique experience. With a huge variety of vendors, you will be able to find exactly what you are looking for and other things that you may not have been looking for.
We look forward to seeing you at our next bridal show. Beat the rush and get your tickets online Today! Click here to sign up for your FREE tickets.
Bridal Show Tips & Suggestions
- 1. Register Online to avoid long lines It is extremely time consuming to arrive at the bridal shows and have to wait in lines to get tickets. By registering online you will not only get quick access to our shows, but you will also find important information and announcements about each event before your arrive. To register online click here.
- 2. Bring the decision makers, ie: Your parents, fiancée etc. - No matter what the decision is, we all feel a little more comfortable with a second opinion. With so many vendors to choose from at our bridal shows, you will be opened up to enormous amounts of possibilities and options. You will enjoy the decision process much more having someone to share it with.
- 3. Come prepared to book services.Many vendors will offer a special discount, as a show special. Because of the exciting atmosphere at our bridal shows, vendors like to encourage book-today offers. They are so excited to be a part of your wedding that most will discount their services.
- 4. Wear comfortable shoes and clothing. This is a time for you to enjoy yourself and feel great. Walking from vendor to vendor can get exhausting, especially if you feet start to hurt. At the bridal show, plan on walking and standing through most of the time. Our shows are setup to keep you on the go. We hope that you can enjoy the fast pace atmosphere; comfortably.
- 5. Bring water, gum and mints. With some many things going on at our bridal shows, you may find yourself looking for something to drink or snack on. Also, with so much face-to-face interaction with vendors, it is nice to know that your breath is fresh.
- 6. Bring self addressed labels. One of the most popular things that vendors at our bridal shows offer is a chance to win a drawing at their particular booth. This is a great way to learn more about the products and services that are offered. Unfortunately, you may have to write your name several dozen times to enter into these drawings. Having pre-labeled address tags, you will be able to breeze through this process and still benefit from the vendors offerings.
- 7. Bring your appointment book/pda to make appointments Most vendors will want you to book a service and it is extremely hard to book a date, if you arent sure that your schedule is free for that day. By carrying around your appointment book, you will be able to fit a service or maybe even two services in at just the right time. As your wedding day approaches you will find that your time gets shorter.
- 8. Bring a camera to take pictures to create a visual diary of vendors or ideas you like. A picture can say a thousand words. During the bridal show you will be able to imagine a perfect wedding, but once you leave you may find yourself forgetting exactly what you wanted. By bringing a camera you will be able to create an accurate plan for how certain vendors will assist you during the planning process.
- 9. Collect information from all vendors to read over in a more relaxing setting, this will ensure that you do not leave a stone unturned. A lot of people feel like bridal shows are high pressure sales. Some feel it is hard to stand in front of a booth and collect your thoughts about what you really want for your wedding. By collecting business cards, brochures and pamphlets, you will be able to organize your thoughts in a more comfortable setting later.
- 10. HAVE FUN! These shows are made for YOU! Vendors come to make sure that you feel like you are getting exactly what you want. If you follow these simple instructions and guidelines you will find that it is extremely hard not to have fun.